General Transportation Conditions
1. Travel contracts and liabilities
- Travel contracts are ruled by Italian Law n. 1084 of 27/12/77.
- The liability of the Company shall not exceed the limits set in the abovementioned law.
- The Company shall accept all bookings received at least 24h before the date of arrival/departure.
- Please book your transfer during office hours from 9 am to 5 pm, from Monday to Friday. Customers can contact us outside the usual working hours by calling the mobile nr. +39 335 8417474
- No penalty will be charged for cancellations received at least 24h before the service beginning.
- The Company and the carriers are liable towards the passengers only for the duration of the transfer service. They will not be responsible for damages or delay due to Force Majeure.
- In case of delay (more than 50 min) and flight diversion, the company cannot guarantee the shared -ride service from 8pm to 12pm.
5. Prices and Services
- The departure time shall be notified to the passenger (or, if not reachable, to the agency/hotel) one day before. The customer shall reach the more comfortable place, near his home/domicilie or other departure place, to permit the stop and the pick up.
- At the airport the meeting point is at the passengers’exit in the arrival zone. By shuttle service, waiting time could differ, according to flight arrival times.
- Prices are quoted per trip.